We’re very pleased to introduce Stellar’s Complete Blood Profile Test at Klinik Stellar!. With a complete blood profile test, medical practitioners are able to detect a number of subclinical symptoms/diseases. Based on these results, doctors are able to advise nutrition and diet intake and optimize your body’s hormonal level which leads to disease and cancer prevention.
All these for only RM2,000 at Klinik Stellar! Contact Us For More Information.
- Why we need hormonal replacement therapy?
As we age, there will have some sort of hormonal imbalance in us.
- Why it balanced hormone level is so important?
It gives a harmonized body system
- Why bio-identical hormones?
Bio-identical hormones mean the hormones in the product are chemically identical to those your body produces. The source is natural means the hormones come from plant or animal sources, they are not synthesized in the lab. These hormones can be metabolized by your body.
- What are the important hormones in our body?
- Thyroid hormones –very important role in most of the metabolic processes of the body, it regulates the metabolism
- Testosterone (male hormones) – a key role in the maintenance of male and female libido, improves heart health, raise good cholesterol, increases muscle tone, strength, and lean body mass.
- DHEA –boost the immune system, protects against diseases such as cancer, arthritis, and diabetes, lower cholesterol, protects against heart disease, and improves energy and libido.
- Progesterone (female hormones) –an essential reproductive hormone, with declines occurring rapidly at menopause. It is essential for keeping estrogen in balance.
- Cortisol –steroid hormones that found in human body. Almost every cell contains receptors for cortisol and so cortisol can have lots of different actions depending on which sort of cells it is acting upon. These effects include controlling the body’s blood sugar level thus regulating metabolism, acting as an anti-inflammatory, influencing memory formation, controlling salt and water balance and influencing blood pressure.
- Pregnenolone –a building block for all other steroid hormones, also functions as a neurotransmitter in the brain and it works particularly in the area of the brain responds with memory.
- Melatonin –a sleep hormone, regulates the body sleeping pattern.